We invite you to cooperation!
Дата публікації допису: Feb 13, 2013 6:51:59 PM
Ukraine – Khmelnitsky University of Management and Law on May 23, 2013 will hold All-Ukrainian scientific-practical Conference "Statistical evaluation of socio-economic development." The conference will consider the theoretical and practical applications of two new statistical methods developed by Professor Omelyan I. Kulynych: the method statistical equations of dependencies and the method complex of statistical coefficients.
The conference will provide statistical literature and computer software for described statistical methods developed by Associate Professor Roman O. Kulynych. To participate in the Scholars and practice not only in Ukraine, but also from other countries.
Khmelnitsky University of Management and Law
Faculty of Management and Economics
Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Information Technologies
All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference
with the publication of collected materials
May 23, 2013, Khmelnitsky
We invite you to participate in the 12th All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Statistical evaluation of socio-economic development" to be held May 23, 2013 in Khmelnytsky University of Management and Law.
Main themes for the conference:
1. Statistical evaluation of correlation factors and effective indicators of socio-economic development.
2. Statistical forecasting and simulation of socio-economic development in the context of globalization of world economy.
3. Comparative characteristics using the methods of correlation and regression analysis and statistical equations to study the dependency relationship of socio-economic phenomena.
4. Statistical methods of study of regional development programs.
5. Application of complex statistical coefficients to assess the socio-economic development.
6. Index analysis of patterns of socio-economic development.
To participate in the conference you need to April 15, 2013 send: